Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hey there!
So,it's my first post. Maybe I should stay nervous,huh?
Or, I just should define about what I'll write here...
Well, I should write about things I like and I understand. Things like music,poetry,history,languages...But I've an especial thing in my head. This thing is called Austin.
Austin is a city that I knew because i've a musician friend from there. And, after it, I start talk w/ a lot of Austin musicians. So i looked for about this city, and I love this city so much.
But, in this afternoon, I was watchin' news...And man said "Rita hurricane can reach Texas." So I started thinkin'...And if this hurricane reach Austin? And if my friends doesn't have time to run away? If that happen, what can i do? Yeah. Nothing!
So...What kind of friends are we? I can't help my friends. I can't know what's happen with them. I can't do nothing for them.
At this moment, I've no news if the hurricane can reach Austin. I've no news if my friends are okay. I've no news.
So, because of it, i'm w/ my heart bleedin'.
It's hard and weird have big friends in another side of the world. But I never wanna lost that friends mine.
It's weird miss somebody that you never met. It's weird feel worried about someone you never see. It's weird.But it's my reality now...And I can just feel it.
And I can just:
keep waitin' good news.
keep thinkin' in what i can do.
keep here...

I never see a hurricane, but I'm feelin' the fear of it. It's weird.
Life can be weird sometimes,but we just can keep livin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home